NitroPep’s new air filter
NitroPep’s new air filter kills COVID dead! …in under 1 minute!
Airborne transmission of SARS-CoV 2 virus, the virus responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic, can be reduced by improved ventilation and AIR QUALITY.
Improved air quality lowers the risk of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
NitroPep’s coating technology when applied to filters offers a COST EFFECTIVE method to reduce the risk of disease transmission.
Ventilation improvements are a cost effective public health measure
- NitroPep coated filters are quick and easy to install.
- Biocide product regulated chemicals give antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial efficacy.
- Safe for use (class PT2 applications of BPR).
- No air pressure drop is observed when the coating is applied to the filter.
- The coated filter membrane retains efficacy throughout the lifetime of the filter
- Simply replace the existing filter with a NitroPep coated filter.
- The NitroPep coating has been successfully applied to a range of filters from grades G4 (Europe) – MERV 6-8 (USA) through to M6/M7 (Europe) – MERV 12-14 ( USA).
This brand-new air filter is installed easily into any filtration and air flow control system.
It’s antiviral and antimicrobial properties prevent infection spreading
Class 3 laboratory studies have shown it kills COVID dead! 99.999% in under 1 minute. It also kills other rounded coronaviruses such as common flu, Gram +ve and Gram –ve bacteria and various types of fungus
Protect your customers, guests and members of your team with a cost effective method of improving air quality.
The science behind it…
The killer secret is in the coating… A Nitropep coated filter removes contaminants from the air and does not introduce new substances to the air.
It works by capturing airborne particles which may contain pathogenic species and viruses and killing
NItroPep’s scientifically proven and patented technology works by chemically bonding a regulated biocide to the surface of the filter membrane. A process called cell lysis ruptures the cell walls – imagine needles popping balloons – and the pathogens are then destroyed after contact. As well as killing airborne bacteria this technology has also been shown to be effective against fungi and viruses.Biosafety Level 3 (BL3) laboratory studies conducted at the University of Birmingham using test protocols similar to ISO 18184:2019 have shown that a NitroPep coated filter can kill over 99.999% SARS-CoV 2 virus in under 60 seconds.
The Baltic in Newcastle have just done their 3-month filter swap and we have analysed the results…
[easy to understand info about the results]
CLICK HERE TO READ THE REPORT
The bottom line
Option to coat their own filters??
How to order
[what else do they need to know?]